Brady Environmental Services, Inc. performs a variety of sampling techniques to test for the presence of contaminants in air, water, soil, and construction materials.
Sample collection is performed by trained and certified technicians following applicable protocols established by EPA, OSHA, NIOSH, ACGIH and other recognized standards.
Many contaminants may be evaluated on site with special monitoring equipment and microscopes while others must be collected and sent to an independent laboratory for full analysis.
Brady Environmental Services, Inc. is a Texas licensed laboratory for the analysis of asbestos air samples by Phase Contrast Microscopy (PCM). Seven analysts, who have been trained in NIOSH 582, have the capability for onsite analysis during asbestos abatement projects. All of our analysts participate in the AIHA proficiency analytical testing program.
For all other analytical services, we utilize independent laboratories for complete unbiased results. The following laboratories have been selected because of their high standards, certifications, licensing, and quality control:
- Cates Laboratories, Inc., Dallas, Texas 214-920-5006
- Environmental Hazards Services, Richmond, Virginia
- Clayton Group Services, Novi, Michigan
- Armstrong Forensics, Arlington, Texas
- Analytical Environmental Laboratories, Tyler, Texas
- Gas Analytical Solutions, Inc., Flint, Texas